Saturday, October 6, 2012

Recovery Week

I had a good week of training.  I hope I haven't done too much this week.

Monday: The day after the race I spent 30 minutes spinning on the bike, nothing hard just an easy spin.

Tuesday: 2 mile easy run.

Wednesday: 5 mile easy run.

Thursday: 20 mile easy bike ride on rollers with no resistance.

Friday:  This may be where I over done it.  7 mile run, felt fine and ran much faster than I should have.

Saturday:  Was suppose to be 85 minutes on the trainer.  I was doing the Sufferfest video "Hell Hath No Fury".  When I hit the first attack my legs just didn't have any pop.  I ended up dropping to the small chainring and slowed it down trying to keep it easy.  Legs just weren't going to have any of it so I decided to call it quits after the first 20 minute interval.  I figured better to play it smart.  I have a race in 3 more weeks.

Sunday is a scheduled rest day.

Happy Training everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment