Sunday, April 15, 2012

Training Week Ending 14 April 2012

What an exciting week in the Lord!  God is so great and I am thankful that He has given me grace and salvation.

"He will order his angels to protect you wherever you go." - Psalm 91:11
"Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of age." - Matthew 28:20
"The Lord will work out his plans for my life." - Psalm 138:8

Although I didn't get to work out the way I would have liked this week, it was a great week of training.  Since I had a 24 hour duty and didn't train at all on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Friday I picked up my "new" used wheels and was able to ride them on Saturday. They felt fast, but not sure if that was because I took two days off or not.  I am excited for the Chattahochee Challenge Half Iron distance race on Saturday (April 21).

This weeks totals:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: 14 Mile Run - I felt awesome throughout the run
Tuesday: 2000 meter swim / 15 Mile Bike - 5 x 3 min sprints with 3 min recovery
Wednesday/Thursday: 24 hour duty - no workouts
Friday: 6 Mile Run - 6 x 100 meter striders
Saturday: 28.5 Mile Bike / 2.66 Mile Run Brick Workout

Swim: 2000 Meters
Bike: 44.82 Miles
Run: 22.66 Miles

May God provide me protection and rest throughout the next training week.

Happy Training Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment