Friday, December 23, 2011

7 Mile Run

The goal this morning was to run 7 miles at an 8 minute pace.  I had a great run and ended up running slightly faster averaging 7:51.  I tryed to keep the pace as steady as possible once I got started.  I clocked the first mile at 7:37 which I knew was much faster than my goal pace.  I was just running by feel and once I looked at the split I knew I had to slow it down a bit.  The second mile was 7:49 which was better but still not where I wanted it.  The remainder of the splits were: 7:53, 7:55: 7:49: 7:52, and 7:53.

Weather:
Temperature Min./Max.: 51.1 °F/51.3 °F;
Humidity: 88.7%;
Dew point: 47.6 °F;
Wind Speed: 3.4 mph

Outfit:
Shorts: Brooks
Shirt:  Beach2Battleship long sleeve race shirt
Shoes: Brooks Defyance 4
Hat: Brooks
Compression Sleeve: Zensah (Right Calf only)

Happy Running Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment