Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bike/Run Brick workout!

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." - Psalm 27:14

An early morning ride this morning filled with some nasty smoke from burning the underbrush.  My stuff still smells like smoke.  Despite the smoke I still had a great ride.  I rode from the office out sunshine road to coal range and back.  I love riding those hills.  I was able to keep up my speed averaging almost .8 mph faster than last week and my avg HR was slightly lower.  Nice!  So much fun push beyond what I could do on my own.  Thank you Jesus.

Once I finished the bike leg I changed clothes quick and headed out for a short 2.5 mile run.  Again, so much fun!

Details:
Bike Distance: 29.17
Run Distance: 2.5
Bike Time: 1:29:11
Run Time: 19:25
Avg Speed: 19.6
Avg Pace: 7:46
Avg HR: 150
Max HR: 175
Avg cadence: 82.9 
Weather: Temp Min./Max.: 55.8 °F/57.8 °F; Humidity: 95.7%; Dew point: 56.5 °F; Wind Speed: 0.5 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment