Monday, March 5, 2012

Easy Ride on Trainer - HRZ1

"And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, becaus we know that affliction produces, endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope." - Romans 5:3-4.

This is a recovery week and I am determined to take it easy and recover.  I started this morning off on the trainer with 30 minutes in HRZ1, 10 min Aero, 10 min upright, 10 min Aero.  I found it odd that my HR was higher in Aero than sitting upright even though my Cadence and gearing was the same.  I didn't realize that would be the case.  Anyone else see this happen?

Details:
Distance: 14.43
Time: 50:00
Avg Speed: 17.3
Avg Cadence: 89
Avg HR: 123
Max HR: 141 (My goal was to stay under 140)

Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment