Friday, July 29, 2011

Thursday and Friday's Workouts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today’s training is dedicated In memory of Eugene Meade.

I went out for an easy 20 mile bike ride over lunch.  I just needed to get out there and get the legs going.  Nothing significant to write about on today’s bike ride.

Happy Training Everyone.



Friday, July 29, 2011

Today’s training is dedicated in memory of Jewel Norris; ovarian cancer.

I went to the pool this morning for a 1200 meter swim.  I went for a 500 meter warm-up and then did 2 x 400 meter intervals.  My arms were not working well for me swimming this morning so I decided to cut the workout short.  I am doing a sprint triathlon tomorrow morning so I didn’t want to kill the arms swimming.

Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment