Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday Workouts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In memory of Mary Lou Mitten and Bernadette Hale, breast cancer.

Today I did a bike / run brick workout.  I got stuck in the rain and sleet on the bike at about mile 20 and took the short route home in the rain.  Once I got back to the office I change and headed out for a run.  I had a great run and averaged a 7:30 pace with each mile being faster than the previous.  It was a great workout.

Happy Training Everyone.



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In honor of Jason Thomas; currently fighting sarcoma cancer and in memory of Herman Head.

I started the day off with a 5 mile recovery run at a 9 minute mile.  It made for a good run.  It always hurts for some reason when I run at a 9 minute pace.

At lunch I went to the pool for a 2000 meter swim with the main set being 16 x 50 meter repeats starting every 65 seconds which gave me about a 15 second rest between sets.

Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment