Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday, August 18 - Bike and Swim workout

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today’s training was dedicate in memory of Lee Sheaffer, lung cancer Chip Coffman, who lost his battle with cancer on 8/7/11.

Today I went out for a nice easy 24 mile bike ride.  The intent was to keep it easy.  I didn’t want to ride much faster than 17 mph.  I did start out a little fast and then slowed it down.  It made for a nice comfortable ride.  Only a few more cycling workouts before Ironman Louisville.  J

At lunch I went to the pool for a few quick sets; I did 4 x 400 meters intervals with 90 seconds of rest.  They turned out to be nice a fast, much faster than I anticipated.  Each of them in the 6:40s.  I finished the workout with a total of 2200 meters.

Happy Training Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment