Monday, January 16, 2012

Hilly Run

What a beautiful sun rise this morning.  I wish I would have had my camera with me.  Everytime I get to watch a sun rise I praise my God for his creation.  It is even better when I can enjoy it while running.  God is great!

This morning's run was 6.3 mile hill work out.  I ran through my neighborhood which is a little over 2.7 mile loop including various distance and grade hills.  So I decided to pick-up the pace up the hills and recover on the downside.  It made for a challenging hill workout.

Details:
Distance: 6.3 miles
Pace: 7:59
Elevation Gain: 362
Avg HR:  158
Max HR:  185

Outfit:
Brooks Shorts
Brooks LS Shirt
Brooks Nightlife Jacket
Brooks Gloves
Brooks Hat
Brooks Defyance 4 Shoes

Weather:
Temp: Min./Max.: 34.5 °F/35.2 °F
Humidity: 86.9%
Dew point: 31.8 °F
Wind Speed: 0.0 mph

Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment