Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bike Trainer: 15 x 30 second intervals

"I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ" - Philippians 1:6

Not much sleep last night for some reason.  I was up almost every hour on the hour until about 2 a.m.,  alarm at 4:30 a.m..  I drug myself out of bed and had a quick breakfast and hydrated.  About 45 minutes later I was setting up the computer to the TV, picked out a movie (Behind Enemy Lines, Columbia), and then picked out a short workout of 36 minutes with the main set being 15 x 30 seconds at about 80-90% effort.  During the Warm-up I studied my notes from yesterday's classes.  As much as I sweat I had to put them in document protectors to keep from destroying them.

Details:
Distance: 10.86
Time: 36:00
Avg Speed: 18.1
Avg HR: 129
Max HR: 168 (I really didn't give it 90% effort; recovery week)
Avg Cadence: 76 (I figured out why it is so low, I am not getting a good reading, it dropped to 40 knowing I was in the 90s)
Max Cadence: 98.4

I will head out for a 6 - 8 mile run tonight after class.  It should be a shorter day than it was yesterday.

Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment