Monday, February 6, 2012

Spinervals Lake Placid - Haselton Road

"I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you." - Psalms 32:8.  I love this.  God know what is best for you and if you listen to Him he will guide you along the best pathway.  It may not be the pathway you wish to take!

I will not be living in a hotel for the next 5 weeks.  I brought the bike and the first priority was to get it set up in the hotel room.


Up at 4:30 so I could get a short ride in before I head to school.  I rode just the out and back section of the Ironman Lake Placid course.  Since this is a recovery week, I am going to cut way back on both the duration and the intensity.  Hopefully I will be able to bring that Training Load graph into the positive side.  It shouldn't be too difficult.  I plan on heading out for a run after class tonight so I can get a lay of the land before I head out for a run in the morning with no clue on where to run.

The details:
Distance: 13.00 Miles
Time: 0:42:00
Avg HR: 138 (56%)
Max HR: 161 (71%)
AVG Cadence: 91.4
Max Cadence: 120.4

Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment