Sunday, February 5, 2012

Recovery Day!

Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. - Proverbs 16:3

Day 36 of the Mile-A-Day Challenge.  Two mile run this morning at a nice and easy pace.

I was up at 5:30 and checked my resting heart rate.  Good news is that it is down 2 more beats than it was last week.  I must be doing something right to keep the RHR going down each week.  I am still about 6 beats away from my lowest RHR recorded of 48.

I use Sporttracks to keep track of my training and I just recently download the Training Load add on for it.  I am going into a recovery week so we will see if I can get my Training Stress Balance into a positive number again.  Here is a snap shot of the chart.  It is very confusing to read and I have been trying to figure out all of the charts.  I think I got it now.  I will post another blog discussing the Training Load add on in the near future.

Training Load - February 2, 2012


Happy Training Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment