Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spinervals On The Road Lake Placid 2.0 - Brick Workout

I am going to use this verse for my prayer at the beginning of my Run Leg my triathlons.  Psalm 119:105 – “Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.”  So God can guide me on my run leg but keep me focus on His word.  It will be a reminder that while I am out on the course to share His word at every opportunity.  I may even write the verse on my shoes.

Brick workout scheduled today.  For the bike leg I did Spinervals, Lake Placid 2.0 on the rollers this morning.  I rode from Lake Placid to Keene, Keene to Jay, Jay to Wilmington Outbound only!  My goal was to ride for 1:40 minutes and then head out for a 2.5 run.  I had an absolute blast riding this morning sweating up a storm.  I kept the HR somewhat low with little resistance on the rollers.  I ran at about 85% for the first 2 miles and then cool down for the last 1/2 mile.

Bike Details:
Distance: 35.00 miles
Time: 1:42:19
Avg Speed: 20.5 mph
Avg HR: 134 (53%)
Max HR: 150 (70%)
Avg Cadence: 94.9
Max Cadence: 116.7  (I can’t get it much higher without bouncing on the saddle, especially on rollers)

Run Details:
Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 18:00
Avg Pace: 7:12
Pace per mile: 7:02, 6:45
Avg HR: 169 (76%)
Max HR: 187 (88%)

Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment